Struggling with a lack of career direction?
Worried about how to create and execute your job search strategy?
Confused about how to market yourself effectively from resume to social media?
Nervous about how to prepare for a successful interview?
No problem. GO! Career Coaching has you covered!
If you’re struggling through a tricky career transition, I can help you think like an HR Pro, build your career marketing strategy, and find your dream job.
Who can GO! Career Coaching help?
- Grad Occupations – Students anxious about shifting from college to career
- GI Options – Heroes uncertain about managing the mine field between military and civilian work
- Girls Only – Women worried about obstacles in returning to the workforce
- Getting Over – Professionals disrupted by a layoff, trying to find their new direction
- Golden Opportunities – Baby Boomers concerned about experiencing subtle age discrimination
…Or anyone who wants to quickly re-tool to successfully land that next job opportunity!
How Can GO! Career Coaching help you?
In today’s economy, with Baby Boomers working longer, Gen Xers running the show and Millennials growing more experienced every day—the competition for jobs is fierce!
You need an edge—you need to think like an HR Pro.
Learn from a professional career coach with 20+ years recruiting experience:
- What employers are looking for
- What they need to hear from you
- What their fears are
- What they are really asking in an interview?
- What they are willing to pay you
Why Work with Coach Marsha?
In addition to over 20 years experience in the careers industry, I hold a Master’s Degree in Organizational Development and a Bachelor’s in Marketing. I’m a certified Senior Human Resource Professional (SPHR) and a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)—the #1 coaching organization in the world.
But most importantly, I’m committed to helping YOU think like an HR Pro, and succeed with your career goals!
I invite you to Email me at GOCoachMarsha@gmail.com to schedule a 30-minute complimentary coaching session to start building your career strategy.